Friday, August 2, 2013

Of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Minus the Trains...

Hi Guys! Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged! Almost a month. Well, now that all of my trips and activities for the summer are done, maybe I will be able to post. Anyways, I have lots of pictures to share, so I will try and post them a little bit at a time.

We left for the LCMS National Youth Gathering on June 29. I had to get up at 1:15 in the morning so we could get to church so we could drive to Kansas City.(One of the disadvantages of living in the country and having a dad who likes to get places early is that you have to get up earlier than everyone else... :( )

We got to the airport with plenty of time to spare, and made it through security without any hitches. Except that they tested my hands for bomb residue. Evidently I look like some sort of terrorist. ;)

The plane ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually liked looking out the windows, and watching the clouds fly by. Since no one had told me what the landing would feel like, I thought we were having a really rough landing, but we actually had a very smooth landing. All of our landings(2 down, 2 back) were very smooth. We did bounce once on one of the landings but you could barely tell. 

Here are some pictures of our traveling. And a stop at Mcdonalds. 






















See you later(which will hopefully be soon!!)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment