Saturday, August 3, 2013

June According to Instagram//Part 1

I really did mean to schedule these posts to post while I was in Texas! The pictures didn't want to load then so you get the June According to instagram post in August. ;)
I posted 50 or so pictures in June so this will be a two-part post.

I am going to put dates on the pictures that I know when they happened since they were so long ago.
June 2:Finally home and ready to go to sleep in my own bed. Excuse my messy mirror.

The perfect Spring/Summer Day.
Rose Earring

I was going to post a picture earlier but I had to go help put sheep in.
This stayed in while running a half mile in knee-high grass.

June 8?: Our little lamb is getting fat.

Rain(Really creative captioning, Eh?)

It's pouring!!

Me with the pastor who baptized me. He came back to preach for our church's 125th anniversary.

I got yellow bandanas to keep track of my class for Summer Sunday
School(VBS style Sunday School). I decided to make it into a 40's
style headband.

Waiting for mom to come so we can put Grace's bed together.

We're hyper(although she looks like she's sleeping in the picture...)

I got to hold this cutie when our youth group went fishing.

Lake(yeah, I know, I have really lame captions.)

We went for a bike ride.

We got malts and fries at the Inside Scoop.

Toes

I felt like having bright red nails.

Sitting in top of the playhouse because they're cool like that.

The radishes are ready!


Rhubarb

Rhubarb sauce

3:30 in the morning is way too early for a normal person to get up.

I have apples on my apple trees!!
Well that's only half of my pictures so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment