Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fireworks, Gandalf! Fireworks!!

On the Fourth of July, the city of San Antonio put on a fireworks show for the gathering. Because apparently having a group of 25,000 teenagers and their chaperones justifies the need to have two fireworks shows. San Antonio, in my opinion, did a pretty good job with the fireworks, although I kind of missed our small town fireworks back home where everyone knows everyone else and going to the fireworks on the Fourth is an annual tradition.

Because of where they were shooting the fireworks off, the Tower of the Americas is in all the pictures, but I couldn't really avoided it even if I had wanted to.

Despite the large amount of pictures in this post, this in only about 20% of the pictures I took during the fireworks. I just kept taking pictures and hoping that some would turn out.
































Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment