Sunday, August 4, 2013

June According to Instagram//Part 2

Well, here's the second installment of June According to Instagram. I hope you enjoy!

Oh, and if you're on Instagram and don't already follow me, you can find me as MorganRachel97.
Sunrise

Rain

Lunch


You can tell I've been gardening.

Last night's sunset

Sheep and a sunset

Life Together with Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Happy Father's Day Dad!!

The cat finds my desk comfy.

Listening to Higher Things Radio while making a blanket for my cousin

Time to move cows.

Watching Bourne and eating ice cream with dad.

Lake

It looks like a shelf(You don't say?...)


Sunset

Hay

The sun came out!!

Kitties!

Church outfit. Overheard in Sunday School. "Jesus is the Bread of Life."
"What about the Wine of Life?" Little kids...

Ida Grove Pharmacy with the Babcocks.

Ice Cream!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who takes pictures of cool ceilings!!

I made a tie skirt.

A close-up on some of the ties

No comments:

Post a Comment