Friday, July 5, 2013

A (somewhat) Formal Apology

You're probably getting used to me saying this, but I'm sorry for not posting much. 
   This past week Grace and I, along with our church youth group, have been in San Antonio at the LCMS National Youth Gathering. We got up at 1:15( in the morning...) to drive to Kansas City so we could fly to Dallas and then on to San Antonio. 
I was planning on writing and scheduling the June According to Instagram post before we left, but I ran out if time doing things to get ready to leave for a week. I might be able to write another post this weekend, but I have a lot of projects that I have to finish because fair starts right after I get back from Higher Things, which I leave for on Mondat!!!!
And... Before I head to Indiana, we might get to go see my new cousin who was born last Sunday(!!!!!). His name is Greyson Harvey, with Harvey being after my Mom's dad. 
I am ready to be home and able to sleep in my own bed, even If it's only for two night before I leave. 
Also, when I get back, I have tons of pictures to share with you. You probably won't get to see all of them( or even most of them) because I have taken over 1,500 pictures this week alone and will probably take a lot more next week.

After fair I will be able to post more and then you can hear all about our adventures in Texas. 

Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment