Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Long Expected Party//Part Two

So, here is the second installment of my Hobbit premiere posts. Here is the first one.
Isn't she so cute!?!

Listening to the soundtrack from the movie!!

Playing Hannah's homemade Lord of the Rings game.


My kingdom and its armies. :) (I am Gondor, or the blue pieces)

An aerial view of our game.


We paused our game to eat this delicious trifle made my Julie.

The evil people(Mordor and Moria) won the game after three hours of playing.
 Then we headed downstairs to watch The Fellowship of the Ring(Extended Edition, of course.) Instead of starting the movie, we got sidetracked and translating the Dwarven and Elven writing on the top and bottom of the menu screen on the Fellowship. Can you tell we're obsessed? ;)

I don't remember what the top says, but I think that the bottom translates to:"Eleventy-one years is far to short a time to live among such admirable hobbits such as yourselves."Or something like that...


Translating



Ben and his Lotr-themed shirt


Homemade chips.(Keep your nasty chipses!) No, really, they were delicious, I just wanted to use a movie quote. :)


Peekaboo!!!

Most of our group

The sign on the front door

A picture of the Middendorfs and us in 2003.

And in 2012. (minus Daniel)
I hope you enjoyed my flashback to The Hobbit premiere. I can't wait for The Desolation of Smaug!
If you aren't excited for it yet, watch the trailer and you will be! And even if you are already excited for it, watching it one more time isn't going to hurt anybody!

Here is a link for the trailer. I couldn't figure out how to add it to the post and still be able to play it, so this will have to do. 

http://www.thehobbit.com/index.html

6 months till The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment