Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our Long Expected Party//Part One

Since today is the 6 month anniversary of the premiere of The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey AND 6 months until The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug comes out I though I would do a couple posts on our party to celebrate the premiere. And, I also didn't have a blog then so I couldn't really blog about it then. :)

Our family, along with a couple other families have an email group on which we discuss anything and everything Tolkien and Lord of the Rings related. We had been highly anticipating the premiere of Hobbit and were counting the days until we could see it.

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but here are some of them:



!!!!!!!!!!!


Waiting for the movie to start.

Left to Right:Me, Ben, Hannah, Ellie, Grace, Ellie 

The next day, watching the animated version of The Hobbit from the  70's(?).




Chains of the (One) Ring







Coloring our pictures of Lotr characters(because we're cool like that. :))



The whiteboard filled with quotes from the movies. We added more after seeing the movie and as we thought of more as the weekend went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment