Thursday, May 2, 2013

Piano Recital 2013

Last night was my first piano recital. I started taking lessons last January, but we decided to wait until this year to do a recital since I started in the middle of the school year.

One of my songs
This is a really fun song.
Crescendo. :)
Some of the students
All of the students
My piano teacher and I.
Pretending to play so Grace can take a picture.
The actual recital didn't take very long because most of the students are younger and therefore have shorter songs. I only noticeably messed up once. Since I am one of the older students, I was near the end of the recital. I was a little nervous because I have never played piano for an audience before, but I wasn't as nervous as some of the kids because I have performed(singing) in front of people before.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment