Sunday, May 12, 2013

Grace's Confirmation Weekend-Part 4

Here is the last installment of Confirmation weekend photos. 

Kennedy loves her cousins

Kennedy Kay with Aunt Kay

My aunts and grandma. And Kennedy trying to steal the veggie pizza. :)

Kennedy and her poofy dress

The only way we could get her to be quiet.
I think he scared her into silence.


She just walked over to him
 Grace and some of her gifts:








The cat laid on the wrapping paper and she just grabbed and pulled.
Thankfully the cat didn't get mad when she did that.



I realized that I took a lot of pictures Kennedy and not many of the others. Maybe that is because she is one of few younger cousins who will sit for a picture and is still young enough to decide that she doesn't want her picture taken.

I am getting a couple posts ready for you so maybe there won't be so much time in between posts.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment