Thursday, May 23, 2013

Meet Ding-Dong(the lamb)

We have a baby bottle lamb. He doesn't have an official name(yet), but Grace likes to call him Ram-a-lamb-a-ding-dong(Ding-Dong for short), because, as she says, he is all three. A ram, a lamb, and a ding-dong.



Do YOU have any food?

Let me snuggle with your camera.

You're leaving me!



Food!!!!!!!!!

All tired out

Ding-Dong likes to follow us around while me do chores and likes running through clusters of chickens and making the fly up into the air. If we forget to feed him, he has his ways of letting us know. :)

Within the next week or so, he will have to return to the flock(don't tell him that). Hopeful he will stay there and not follow us back to the farm place.

Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Oh the cuteness! I'm glad you posted what animal he really was because I thought he was maybe a goat. :) Obviously I don't live on a farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok Hannah. The breed of sheep that we have do look like goats. And sometimes they act like them too. :)

    ReplyDelete