Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Very Productive Day(And a Very Boring Post Title)

Yesterday we didn't have anywhere we needed to be(a very rare occurrence), so we actually got to spend the whole day at home working on projects that have been waiting a while to be finished(or started).

Since it wasn't raining, unlike today, we could work on thing outside instead of just inside. And I felt productive. :) Yesterday I:
planted herbs and other thing in the garden
fed chickens
dried cilantro in the dehydrator
hung lilacs up to dry(I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to try)
picked up chopped up rhubarb for use at a later date
made homemade bread(Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...)

Okay, I'm done now. Can you tell I live on a farm?
Rhubarb!

Homemade bread

Yes, we had steak for supper. Doesn't it look good?
On an almost completely unrelated note, I finished school the other day! Well, not all of it. I still have one paper to write for English, but I need Dad's help so I will that this summer when I feel like doing school. :)

See you later!

Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, steak. We had some for supper too and let's just say it was delicious. And yay for finishing school! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, have you guys finished school yet?

    ReplyDelete