Friday, May 10, 2013

Grace's Confirmation Weekend-Part 3

I have been trying to get these pictures put on the blog since Sunday, but the internet and Blogger have not been cooperating. Here are the family pictures that we took before church last Sunday.
Grace, Daniel, and I with Grandma and Grandpa
Kennedy and I
Maddox

Grandparents and grandchildren(minus one)


Grace and her sponsors

Grandma, Kennedy, and I
(All three of our baby pictures look almost identical
so we wanted to get a picture of the three of us)

Grace and I
Vincent
Grandkids/cousins(again, minus one)
Grandma and us three
Grace with our pastors
I have more pictures from after church when Grace was opening presents, but I had to do separate posts so I could load the pictures. I appears that I do not have a picture of the whole family, so I shall add that as soon as I find one.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment