Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013- Part 2

We had Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family on Saturday. Since my grandpa had a stroke back in July and is still in the nursing home, we got a room there and had some snacks and just visited instead of having a full meal.

My little cousin. Isn't he adorable?




Greyson loves listening to grandpa talk. :)
I haven't seen him in a while, so I had to get my baby fix. :)





Smiley baby!






When grandpa had his stroke, it mostly affected his right side so he hasn't really been able to use his right side. He has been able to lift his right leg up a little, but nothing with his arm. Saturday he showed us how can pick up his arm a little off the armrest and move it about 8 inches back! This is a very big improvement!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment