Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!!

Hi everybody! I started this blog a while ago but never got around to posting because we were either too busy or I didn't know what to post. This is where you will get to see glimpses of my life and I will try and share some recipes and maybe even some tutorials. :)

Today we got up rather early and went to our church's Sunrise service. After that, we went and helped at the Easter breakfast. Then we went back upstairs for the late service. Mostly all we wanted to do this afternoon is sleep. :)

I thought I would share with you some pictures of my Easter dress. I love the mint color and the 50's style. I also love the swishy skirt(Grace had to keep telling me to stop messing with my skirt during church).

Here are some pictures that Grace took after we got home from church:
A close-up on my skirt

Twirling :)

My locket from my grandma and the top of my dress

My earring

Grace twirling



Resurrection rolls!
I took some pictures while we were making the resurrection rolls so I will try and get the recipe up soon.
Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment